What I provide
I design and supply kitchens, pantries and utility rooms for private homes, property developments and kitchen manufacturers. For most clients, I manage their entire kitchen fit out from beginning to end, developing a concept for the complete kitchen space, supplying the units and furniture, managing the install and snagging and delivering a completely finished solution. I work hard to provide a service that’s helpful, honest, exciting, complete and value for money. Like to talk? Drop me an email or call to have an initial discussion about your project.
I take a very considered approach to my projects. All done to help you to create a kitchen space that will make you feel great; a joy to look at and a pleasure to use. A space that can help make everyday life better, easier and more fun. A space that can also change and adapt to your changing needs.
- Just for you – Each design is created to exactly fit your home and your needs.
- Tuned to your style – Contemporary or classical, minimalist or extravagant, large or small.
- Work it – A kitchen that works for everyday and special days; for cooking, eating, playing, relaxing and entertaining.
- Built to precise plans – To ensure you get your kitchen exactly as designed, I produce very precise, detailed drawings and specifications for the kitchen manufacturer.
- To the bowl of fruit – For most clients, I manage their entire kitchen fit out from beginning to end.
- For today and tomorrow – I’ll consider your needs today, but will also keep in mind what your needs might be down the road.
Recognizing the need is the primary condition for design
I’ll guide you through the process from beginning to end
I believe great design starts with listening. So my first step is to visit you and discover all I can about how you live, your home and your style. Then I simply think! I think about your possibilities, your space, your needs. Then I draw. Rough sketches initially, shaping different ideas and developing from there. I’ll then present my ideas to you and we’ll discuss, develop and refine your plan. I’ll create full colour computer renderings of your complete kitchen space. I’ll guide you on styles, colours, finishes, counter tops, drawers, features, lighting, appliances… everything. Delivering final, detailed, production ready, technical drawings. Order your designed kitchen from me and I will source, price, install, snag and complete the kitchen. Including all furnishings and accessories if required.
I’d like to think that as many people as possible can get the kitchen that’s perfect for them. So I try to keep my approach and fees as lean as possible for those on a tighter budget. I believe in having design fees separate from kitchen costs, so if you order your kitchen through me, I’ll get you the best possible price. No design fees are added to the cost of this kitchen.
Ordering a kitchen
For the past 10 years I’ve designed all the kitchen ranges for Springhill Woodcrafts, one of Europe’s finest kitchen manufacturers, who are based right here in Ireland. I can order direct from the Springhill factory and can therefore deliver excellent kitchens. Most of the kitchens I design today are supply through Springhill. Kitchens once I order take 3 to 4 weeks to build, deliver and install. Like to talk? Drop me an email or call to have an initial discussion about your project.